Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nikon D90

I'm in the process of looking at the pros and cons of upgrading to a Nikon D90 later on spring. As a photographer, this camera offers some nice upgraded features from its predecessor the D80. However, I'm also looking at it with some hopes that it would be able to double for some video projects as well. It is well known in my circles that the D90 shoots video. It is also well known that it has it's limitations. While I won't bore you with the details I have found a couple of video's online which demonstrate the D90s video function.

Take a look and let me know what you think

This first video's B-footage was shot with the D90 other footage such as the interviews I believe were shot with another camera.

Unbreakable Glass from Carl Merriam on Vimeo.

This is another cool vid that shows off the Nikon D90s video capabilities.

Paris - D90 from SPP on Vimeo.


This video was shot entirely on the D90. But that's missleading, they had a few camera add-ons that I wouldn't able to afford.

Doug Burr's "Should've Known" from Jon Todd Collins on Vimeo.

And yet another cool D90 Vid!


Let me know what you think!

D.Price

No comments: