Thursday, January 08, 2009

Looking forward!


This is kind of a "sum up" post for 2008. What have I learned? Are you ready?

The power of collaboration is the single most greatest thing I learned or rather recognized this past year. I started off this year with a trip to Chicago with a bunch of fellow photographers from this area. The intent... to experiment and share photographic techniques and tricks. Collaborate on perspectives and grow. This was just the beginning of continued "experimental shoots" throughout the year...
Pottstown, IL
Peoria, IL
Glasford & Kingston Mines, IL
Peoria Heights, IL
Waynesville, IL
Decatur, IL
Centerville, TN
Bloomington, IL
Normal, IL
Bloomington, IL.

Looking back at this past year provides so much excitement for this coming year!

2008 has been, by far, the greatest learning year since I started taking pictures and I anticipate 2009 being even better! In addition to everything that I've learned I've had the opportunity to meet and collaborate with so many great local photographers who have each taught me a little something. Thanks! and I'm looking forward to more great times!

Here are a couple

In Christ,
David Price

No comments: