Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Practice makes perfect...

...or at least you get really good at doing something wrong. Thankfully with photography there isn't really a way to it "wrong". Photography, like any art forms is successful when the artist is happy. However, as a photography I always consider there to be room for improvement whether it be generaly technical knowledge or broader creativity.

At the beginning of this year I have started to regularly make time for personal experimentation. While shooting jobs is fun, there is a lot of freedom in doing your own stuff. Here are some galleries from past excursions.

Chicago, IL January 8th, 2008

Pottstown, IL February 15th, 2008

Glasford/Kingston Mines, IL June 7th, 2008

Downtown Peoria, IL June 28th, 2008

Main St. Peoria, IL June 30th, 2008

Fireworks July 3rd, 2008

Grandview Dr. Peoria, IL July 12th, 2008

Future Shoots:

Decatur, IL August 9th, 2008

Nashville, TN and surrounding area August 16th, 2008 (tenative)

If you're a photographer of any level and have an interest in joining me leave me a comment. Also, photographers like myself like to have people to photograph. While I am unable to pay models I am willing to offer pictures as payment.

No comments: