Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Welcome

Welcome! The intent of this blog is to let people into my life who have till this point, been deprived of such a pleasure. "lol". Really I am working on several project related to print, film, and photography. I thought I would pass on the things in which I have learned through these projects to all of you who might be interested. I am a currently a Graphic Arts major which I have been enjoying immensely thus far. I also have a growing interest in film and video production and have gotten private projects here and there from friends.

In connection with this type of work I spend a lot of time on my computer so I think I'll start by telling you what I have. I have a Apple Dual 1.8Ghz Powermac G5 with 1.5 GB of RAM (which helps with all the multi-tasking). I just recently aquired my third hard drive to total out at 660 gigabytes of space. All that space is necessary for the large video files I store on my computer during projects. Anyway the only part in which my computer is lacking is in the display. I currently have a 19in CRT which was given to me. Anyway this is where it all happends... at least for me.

No comments: