Friday, April 29, 2011

Film+Fashion BTS video shown on fstoppers.com

After re-watching our Film+Fashion photoshoot video I realized that it had received 1300+ views since this January when I posted it. While for some YouTube video's this isn't any great feat, for my lowly channel this was big. After investigating I found source of the spike. Our video was posted on fstoppers.com blog. Apparently the consensus is... I'm a hipster. Kind of odd since my whole purpose for the shooting film was to gain experience with a medium and I hadn't had experience with. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool to get our video introduced to a bunch of photogs as a "great" video. Don't know if you'll appreciate it as much as I did, but hey, I don't care!

CLICK HERE to take a look at the fstopper's post.

In Christ,
David Price
Black Olive Photographic
Become a fan on Facebook

No comments: