Sunday, November 28, 2010

An unexpected gift

Back when Providence Church was a wee little church comprised of four families we were blessed by a lay pastor named Rev. Robert LaMay. Fascination with cameras and photography was something we both had in common. While there were good number of years between us, it is evident that I am probably of copy of who he was when he was my age. He recently came for a visit and with him brought 4 large boxes of old film cameras of varying ages that he had collected over the years to leave in my care.

I started off with pulling them all out and categorizing them by what film they used. I then set up a few for some pictures to share with you. I can't wait to get out and try each and everyone of these cameras.







Be sure to check out all my other product work via my site portfolio!


In Christ,
David Price
Black Olive Photographic
Become a fan on Facebook

1 comment:

eighmmie said...

OH HOW COOL! Can't wait to play!!!