Monday, March 22, 2010

Heart Technologies - Commercial Photoshoot, Peoria, IL


Heart Technologies Inc is a locally owned business servicing the Central Illinois area. If it's not obvious, they are a technologies company offering solutions for businesses in need of phone, network, and security systems. I had the opportunity a couple of weeks ago to spend the day capturing images for their new marketing make-over. They're currently in the process of revitalizing their web presence as well as their trade show booth display. During my time there, I had the chance to witness a lot of cool technology being configured.

They'll be making an appearance at the 2010 Peoria Chamber of Commerce - Business Showcase this Wednesday. I look forward to attending and getting to see my images in action. If you're there make sure to look out for Heart's booth.



In Christ,
David Price
Black Olive Photographic
Become a fan on Facebook

No comments: