Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dumit Ghantous - Environmental Portrait



So I'm just now wrapping up the editing on a shoot I had earlier today. This was a personal project, I have always been fascinated by environmental portraiture. Not to be confused with Environmentalism or going "green", environmental portraiture is the act of photographing a person in their own environment. For Dumit Ghantous, I chose his tailor shop. Mr. Ghantous is good friend of mine and I've been eager to photograph him at work. After 60 years at work he still staying active, working alongside his wife in their home. I'll be adding a link to a gallery once I get them uploaded - stay tuned!

Check out the Facebook Gallery

In Christ,
David Price
Black Olive Photographic
Become a fan on Facebook

1 comment:

Theresa said...

This is a fantastic portrait. It's as if I can feel his expert care in his work. Love it!