Monday, January 04, 2010

Mission: Acquire - Behind the Scenes

I received a lot of support from everyone on my latest video "mission: acquire". If you're not familiar with this video you can check it out in an earlier post. I had a incredible time directing this film from concept to final submission. The guys I worked with made the whole experience fun from beginning to end. Couldn't have asked for a better crew. I've thrown together a short (but longer than the actual film) behind the scenes video for those interested, to see what went into to making this flick.



Also, for those photographer people wanting to know how the last photo was taken you can see all the photos that were taken to make that final composite. Click on the link below to check it out!

Gallery

In Christ,
David Price
Black Olive Photographic
Become a fan on Facebook

No comments: