Saturday, September 20, 2008

www.blackolivestudios.com/blog


So I have attached a photo blog to my studio site. The purpose of this site is to notify people of new photo additions to my site. Since it has RSS capability you can subscribe and keep tabs on new stuff that I put up.

Anyway I posted a while back linking to a wordpress site (which I will probably be closing). That site was too hard to work and configure to match the overall style of my site. ...So I decided on going with something a little different. Anyway I would love to hear what you think so give a shout out!

DP

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I like it. Very professional looking (though, uh, you might want to proofread your about section one more time). The wordpress one was cool too, but this one seems a little simpler to navigate.